MethodologyAchieving solid solutions one iteration at a time.
Triton-Tek’s professionals employ Agile software development, an iterative development methodology, which provides a flexible framework for rapid web application development. This methodology emphasizes design, integration, communication and testing, and ensures your expectations are clearly defined and ultimately, achievable.
This iterative methodology breaks down the project into steps. Each step produces a working segment of the overall system, allowing our experts to improve and refine the system throughout the development process.
The Agile software development model is based on these principles:
- Customer satisfaction by rapid delivery of useful software
- Welcome changing requirements, even late in development
- Working software is delivered frequently (weeks rather than months)
- Working software is the principal measure of progress
- Sustainable development, able to maintain a constant pace
- Close, daily co-operation between business people and developers
- Face-to-face conversation is the best form of communication (co-location)
- Projects are built around motivated individuals, who should be trusted
- Continuous attention to technical excellence and good design
- Self-organizing teams
- Regular adaptation to changing circumstances
Triton-Tek is equipped to empower you with high caliber solutions for your most challenging web development needs through our Agile software development methodology and our team of talented technical professionals.