Telezygology (TZ) Centurion Server
TZ Infrastructure Protection, Inc. is a business unit of Telezygology, Inc., a developer of smart system solutions that enables localized locking, sensing, switching, remote actuation and networking of intelligent objects under the control of an open software platform.
Taking its Centurion product to the next level, TZ wanted to create a way to control, manage, monitor and report on multiple Centurion installations, locking devices and sensors from a centralized, remote and integrated system. This system would allow for the locking and unlocking of thousands of secure cabinets across the world from one central location.
- Build an innovative Rich Internet Application (RIA) solution using Microsoft Silverlight
- All captured data, events and logs are stored securely SQL Server® database.
- Provide high visibility of the current state of the system, such as which locks are opened and closed.
- Environmental data stream from the sensors installed with each lock.
- Advanced capabilities include allowing visits to protected assets to be planned, authorized, traced and analyzed down to the lock level for full control over physical assets, and advanced reporting and analytics.
- Protected assets can also be defined, localized, geo-tagged and displayed.
- Enabled TZ to provide enterprise solutions for customers who operate 10,000 bridges
- Allowed them to attract the attention of large companies and make big sales
- A product that is cost-effective and scalable