Microsoft Commerce Server
Powerful, scalable e-commerce solutions
Triton-Tek e-commerce experts are highly trained in Microsoft Commerce Server. This scalable e-commerce platform provides ready to-use features for developing, deploying, managing, and upgrading effective e-commerce applications. Commerce Server is uniquely placed as a medium-sized business solution for clients, serving the market that
exists between basic Internet sites with little commerce opportunity and major Internet sites with highly customized development efforts.
With Microsoft Commerce Server, our team can easily create full-featured e-commerce sites and business applications with a low total cost of ownership (TCO) and rapid time to market.
Commerce Server Advantages
By adopting Microsoft Commerce Server, your organization can achieve the following benefits:
- Profiling System – build stronger relationships with customers and partners by delivering an online experience tailored to your business needs.
- Targeting System – increase sales and loyalty by targeting multilingual content and merchandising, and by supporting advertising campaigns that optimize the online experience for customers and partners. The system has rich capabilities to up-sell and cross-sell products as well as manage unique and generic coupons.
- Product Catalog System – easily create, manage, aggregate, and syndicate catalogs that integrate customer-specific, locale-specific, and language-specific information with custom pricing, and make it convenient for customers to find what they need through sophisticated search capabilities.
- Inventory System – integration to an external inventory system to provide current inventory counts and allow/decline backorder processing.
- Business Analytics System – the capability to analyze business trends and market opportunities to improve the effectiveness of customer and partner relationships.
- Mission-Critical Capabilities – Commerce Server delivers the high performance, broad scalability, and proven reliability required by even the most demanding mission-critical solutions.
- Simple Management Tools – take advantage of powerful, easy-to-use management tools to minimize total cost of ownership.