State-of-the-art hosting facilities that secure your important data
Triton-Tek offers our clients hosting facilities designed to provide stable, reliable, and secure hosting environments. To ensure this, we have partnered with industry leaders in data center operation and Internet connectivity, including RCN and Qwest.
RCN’s Business Colocation facility provides Triton-Tek clients with a secure, high bandwidth, cost- effective hosting option. Following due diligence, Triton-Tek selected RCN as a hosting partner for:
- Bandwidth – 10MB bi-directional pipeline.
- Security – 24/7 building security and Checkpoint Threshold NT card access system.
- Climate control system provides N+1 climate environment.
- Back-up power featuring an automatic transfer switch generator to provide an uninterrupted power supply.
- Fire protection monitoring and building Class E system.
Qwest’s CyberCenter facility is designed for clients whose IT requirements necessitate a state-of-the-art hosting facility. Qwest CyberCeters meet SAS 70 Type II Control Standards, an internationally recognized auditing standard developed by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. Triton-Tek selected Qwest as a hosting partner for:
- Bandwidth – Qwest CyberCenters are linked to the Qwest OC-192 IP network, which provides Internet connectivity speeds from 1Mbps through 100Mbps.
- Security – 24/7 building security with biometric palm scanners and secure card-key access.
- CyberCenters are designed with N+1 redundant heating/cooling systems.
- Redundant power featuring battery back for uninterrupted power supply, and diesel generators to ensure uninterruptible power.
- VESDA systems are located throughout CyberCenter facilities to provide the earliest possible warning of a fire event.
The RCN Colocation and Qwest CyberCenter hosting facilities are protected by SonicWALL Pro Series firewalls, which provide data center levels of operation in reliability, performance and scalability. SonicWALL Pro Series firewalls deliver gateway intrusion prevention, deep packet inspection and a highly configurable rule based engine in an easy to maintain interface.
Triton-Tek works with each client to develop individual disaster recovery and offsite data back-up plans. In the event of a disaster, our clients have peace of mind, knowing vital data will be accessible.